Tomato Peach Salsa
How would you like to have a healthy, homemade salsa that lasts all winter long? Click here for a killer tomato peach salsa recipe you can make your own.
- 14 lbs Ripe Roma tomatoes
- 6 lbs Fresh and ripe peaches
- 5-7 Jalapeno peppers You can have more or less, depending on how much heat you like.
- 7-9 Large green bell peppers
- 4 Large onions
- 3 tsp Minced garlic cloves About 6 cloves
- 6 oz Tomato paste
- 3/4 C White vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Coarse salt
Peel & chop the peaches.
Blanch and peel the tomatoes. Chop them up according to the consistency you’d like. If you like a chunky salsa, go with a rough chop.
Chop the peppers, onions, and mince the garlic.
Put all the ingredients in a stockpot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for about an hour.
Let the salsa cool a bit then fill up your pint jars.
If you plan on canning, can the jars according to your manufacturer's instructions. For more info about canning, read the entire post.